The Nature, International, and Cultural Engagement Lab includes a number of graduate and undergraduate students who work with Dr. Laura Johnson on different projects. Some of the previous projects include the following:
- Youth Development in China
- Jane Goodall’s “Roots and Shoots” Multinational Survey
- Cultivating Youth Environmental Leadership and Civic Engagement
- Acculturative Stress in International Students
- Barriers to American Students’ Friendships with International Students
- Racial Identity, Acculturation, and Spirituality in African-American Help-Seeking
For current research topics, see each person’s projects in the People tab.